We are looking for an experienced sales account executive to sell our world-class service offerings. The right candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, a proven track record of sales excellence, ability to meet/exceed quotas, and taking business to the next level. Must be hungry and have a passion for winning. We need someone that can be very hands-on, do whatever it takes to build revenue, and be a strategic thinker with the ability to create long-term sales plans and execute on them for our prospects.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Identify new potential customers, generate new prospects, and maximizing client potential.
- Attending trade shows, conferences and other events.
- Persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery.
- Attending potential client meetings.
- Work with the technical team to prepare customized offerings addressing client needs.
- Prepare the offer with its pricing.
- Follow up the contract and negotiations till closing the deal.
- Plan, develop and execute sales strategies.
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Manage key accounts.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Work with technical staff to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Organize regular meetings with existing clients and follow their needs and measure their satisfaction.
- Expanding the current business with existing clients.
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Degree in business administration, marketing, or related.
- Proven experience as a sales account executive or as customer service
- 1 to 3 years of experience in relevant field.
- Excellent written english language.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Analytical and time management skills.
- Competitive salary.
- Social insurance.
- Private medical insurance for the employee and his/her spouse and kids.
- Work-life balance friendly business hours.
- Friendly and inclusive environment.
- This position is remote job.
- This is a Full time job, 8 hours per day, 5 days per week.
- Spirula is an equal opportunity company, we don’t filter candidates based on race, gender, religion, or political views.
- Spirula encourages disabled individuals
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying